DIABETIC FOOT SCREENING
Did you know that if you have diabetes, you are 15 times more likely to have a limb amputated due to gangrene.
Diabetes can reduce the blood supply to your feet and cause a loss of feeling known as neuropathy. This can lead to poor healing of foot injuries, and you may not notice if your foot is sore or injured.
Therefore, it is imperative that you take care of your feet.
How We Can Help You?
At The Foot Practice, we can:
- Test for signs of loss of feeling in your feet
- Test for sufficient supply of blood to your feet
- Assess the current condition of your feet and check for risks of infection
- Provide a treatment plan for identified risks
- Develop a tailored prevention plan to reduce the risk of complications, based on your life and lifestyle