FOOT MOBILISATION THERAPY
Foot Mobilisation Therapy (FMT) is a technique that improves the function and alignment of the foot through gentle mobilisation in conjunction with exercises. Treatment is tailored to the patient, depending on the level of care needed. It allows freedom of choice when it comes to shoes and to activity, and it helps in improving the quality of life of the patient. Foot mobilisation addresses the cause of the issue and helps to make the patient self-sufficient in the long term.
How Can We Help You
- FMT is applied to work with the cause of your foot and leg pain. It helps provide a long-term care solution instead of a short term relief.
- FMT promotes your body’s natural repair process.
- We provide post-treatment care involving useful information and easily implemented exercises that maintain the repair process and prevent future pain and problems.
- Because the treatment environment is also a key component to the effectiveness of your care, our centres have a warm, relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- We also provide home visits, in case patients prefer the environment of their own homes.